Monday 21 September 2009

Hair Mondays wk 1




Yes, that's right something new for everyone! We are starting a new segment every Monday to highlight new and not-so-new virtual hairstyles!

Side note: I lovelovelove The Sims and I am even more obsessed with finding new hairstyles for my custom sims. Right now my download folder looks disastrous.


Here are my latest faves! -
coolsims.net has so many new hairstyles and meshes available for both your guys and girls. The first one is called Boa's Hair modeled after the singer and the second, Long Front Hair.


 

Now another hairstyle I stumbled upon is by Fabulousims. Although, it may look like another long hair mesh, I think the slight bangs on the side makes it differ from the rest.





Bookmark and Share

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails