Monday 4 January 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year everyone!

I had a very relaxing holiday break, met up with some old friends and listen to Lady Gaga nonstop. During the break I had time to work on new face tattoos. I feel these to be an improvement from my first set of face tattoos, they work with the "amine faces" some Ztylists have (the last ones didn't). Working on the nose bridge and eyebrows drive me crazy! They are so difficult to get right and turn out too narrow. Only four tones in this batch, I think I will limit the amount of tones in shop, unless requested. I'm looking at photo-skinning the next batch of face tattoos but maybe only the nose and eyebrows XD!

Now back to Lady Gaga, January Cosplay contest is Lady Gaga inspired! I rarely get excited for contest themes (another JFashion contest plz!) but I've already started creating a few outfits for this one.


New! Luna Face tattoo makeup 
 Little Monster chest tattoo

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails