Sunday 9 August 2009

Fur Project - Work in Progress :)

hey all :)

so it's been a pretty crazy week, I have been packing up all my clothes into boxes for my big move to Beijing, but I have still dabbled slightly on the side,

There is a competition I am preparing for at Frenzoo, and I thought I would show you all my works in progress, I decided to go with fur, as well where else can we wear fur without paint being thrown on us? Jk - im pro faux fur :D they are developing in technology, the fur is becoming alot more realistic which is a fabulous development for fashion (textile background).

So I would love critiques and comments, I am pretty straight forward, so no worries about my feelings :P

here goes!

(btw the top with chains is Misselle's design, I love to mix and match with her clothes, I havent worked out what to go with the furry skirt yet hehe) - oh and ofcourse, for every fashion diva out there, if you would like to try them on, you may do so at my boutique.

Furry Skirt with Bling Bling Belt

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails