Thursday 20 August 2009

Avenue 7


Hey all,

How's it going? Hope you have all been doing well! Things here have been hectic, Hong Kong is sizzling hot with heat, resulting in polos
hirt/tshirt and shorts wear - ergh, how very enticing. You would think that even on days as sizzling as this, people would find something remotely stylish to wear, perhaps layered oversized t shirts, with a strong stone denim wash shorts and golden gladiator sandals? but really... we should be planning our new winter wardrobes..... Gaysorn Plaza in Bangkok has released the LV winter collection photos in their FB group, a new marketing incentive, to tantalise us to shop.. that evil evil evil... oh so wonderful and thoughtful marketing team!

Anyway, I thought I would share this recent discovery I have made, a website called Avenue 7, it is literally a much cooler and younger version of Polyvore, and while the clothes may not include our loveable high end designers like Prada, Miu Miu and Marc Jacobs, it does reflect brands in the UK market and gives it a sort of high street funky feel, the site is easy to use, easy to navigate, and styling looks together is ever so quick, perfect for that one minute fashion fix.

And you know I must be telling the truth, because I would never endorse a site I didn't thoroughly enjoy!

So heres a lil snippet of what I played around with, hope you'll share yours too! - I love the acid wash on the denim.


xxxxx
Shee


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails