Friday 12 February 2010

A Second Life Exploration - Part 3

Hey all!

Me again - oh you must bore of me!

Well this is the final part of the day I went a little crazy in Second Life and took photos galore,
I ended up and my avatar is still there enjoying herself at Embryo, a beautiful landscape with many little hills - where on each hill sits a beautiful landmark waiting to be discovered.

I spent most of my time here, letting my avatar bask in the foilage and light, I flitted back and forth between points and poses to get pictures that I felt were beautiful, serene, pensive and peaceful.










I really enjoyed this location immensely, it reminds me of spring time and France and a lifestyle which is rather difficult for me to have in the real world, I will definitely be coming back to this venue if only just to sit and contemplate life.
Everyone should definitely go visit,
With lots of love and hugs to all,
xxxxxxxxxxx
Sheeana

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails