Thursday 11 February 2010

A Second Life Exploration - part 2

Hey all!

Part 2 here! Oh put those groans away :p

So after my obsesson with my newly hot avatar, I headed to Mao - where I went to see what I have yet to visit in Beijing, the Great Wall of China.

It was soooooooooo cool! Played around with lighting and poses a bit and came up with below,



My favourite is most definitely the sunset one, though I rather like the black and white too - I wanted to play with form a little there - but I dont think I am experienced enough yet, but all in all it was a good trip and as I relearn and learn again, I am sure I will be heading back!
Hope you likes!
Constructive criticism always appreciated :)
xxxxxxx
Sheeana

2 comments:

keZ said...

the b&w photo is cool! great shot!
isn't it the Great Wall? :)

Virtually Shee said...

hehe yeah! it is!! i was so impressed!

thank youuu!! :D

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails